Skype for Business with PSTN Integration
Skype for Business combines two of the most powerful communication and collaboration tools – Skype, a popular application used by millions across the world and Lync, the office communicator of choice for enterprises.
Skype for business uses cloud services to create the ultimate digital workplace. Add to this the new PSTN calling feature, which allows you to connect with any phone across providers, and you have a communication system that is powerful but flexible.
For the modern business, spread across large geographical areas, Skype for Business is a formidable tool that will enable your employees to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Who needs Skype for Business?
- Do you have offices in multiple geographies?
- Do you need your employees to interact with each other frequently?
- Do you need your communications to be secure?
- Do you want a video conferencing solution for your meetings?
If the answer is yes, then you need to invest in this powerful tool today!
Skype for Business enables you to schedule online meetings, send instant messages and make audio or video calls with up to 250 participants at the same time.
- Real Time availability
Check the availability of anyone in your company and schedule meetings directly via Outlook.
- Device Agnostic
Connect comfortably, even while you are travelling, on a device of your choice – PC, phone, tablet or mobile.
- Platform Agnostic
Skype for Business is available on all platforms - Android, iOS, Windows and web client.
Secure your business communications with Enterprise-grade security and give your employees complete control of their accounts.
- Real Time Collaboration
Share your screen with other participants and work together on documents remotely.
- International Communications
Set up international conference calls and invite participants including those who don’t have Skype for Business.
- PSTN Integration
The latest PSTN Integration allows you to make and receive calls from various devices, such as; desktop phones, PCs, and mobile devices.
- Group Video Calls
Skype for business now supports group HD conference calls for face-to-face meetings. You can conference up to 250 participants from multiple locations.
- Record meetings
Skype for Business lets you record your entire meetings for future reference.
Make meetings more productive by using the following features.
- Screen Share
- Uploaded PowerPoint Slides
- Digital Whiteboard
- Meeting Broadcast
Meetings can now be turned into webinars with just a click. You can broadcast to up to 10,000 attendees to share information instantly
- Reduced communication costs
- Improved connectivity
- Increased productivity
- Better collaboration among stakeholders
- Interoperability with 3rd party conferencing providers
- End-to-end support for deployment
- 24x7 Technical Support
- PSTN Integration
- Option to make payments in INR
- Buy Skype credit at lower price points for quick requirements
- Microsoft's Cloud Solution Provider partner
- Silver certification for cloud deployment
- Exclusive connectivity to Microsoft's Azure