Today, organizations need to ensure that employees are empowered with appropriate training whenever there are new processes or when job performance is below standards. A job task analysis is the basis for creating and delivering effective training programs to achieve the requisite performance goals. For any role in an organization, Sify’s team will work with the organization to arrive at the following:
- a validated task list for the job role
- a validated list of work elements that make up each task
- competency listing of the knowledge and skill required to perform each task
- the level of competency required to perform each task
- description of the job role
This exercise is carried out with employees by conducting an in-person/phone interview and through questionnaires or surveys. The outcome lays the foundation for curriculum development.